AWWA C504, Class 150B, NSF 61 certified
Designed specifically for the waterworks industry, Lineseal III® butterfly
valves offer the ruggedness and reliability required for buried servic and a
key feature too often overlooked in underground valves performance!
Lower head loss means getting the most from your pumping station dollar.
Lower torques mean less costly actuation packages, and the maintenance-free design helps keep your budget under control.
Our 3"-20" valves feature a molded-in elastomeric seat which is bonded
to the valve body. The bond is tested to ASTM D-429, Method B (minimum100-pound pull on 1"strip at 90° angle) to ensure the integrity of the
The special configuration of the elastomeric seat resists cold flow and the
likelihood of compression set, even when the valve is left in the closed
position for extended periods. The streamlined disc profile reduces turbulence
and head loss. The 316 stainless steel disc edge is applied by a
non-transferred plasma arc process which provides superior bonding.
- Body - Cast Iron ASTM A-126
- Flanges drilled per ANSI B16.1 Class 125
- Seat-in-body design reduces seat failure due to corrosive buildup in
the valve and pipeline
- Through-disc pinning provides a tight disc-to-shaft pin connection,
greatly reducing the possibility of loosening through vibration
- Disc edge is 316 Stainless Steel
- Disc - Cast Iron ASTM A-126 (3", 4", 6" Stainless Steel ASTM A-743
- Symmetrical disc for higher Cv and lower head loss
- Nonmetallic bearings prevent galvanic corrosion and provides lower
coefficient of friction
- Cheveron "V" type packing is self-adjusting to last the life of the
- 3"-24" Standard 304 SS hardware
- All -06 and -6 valves below are Flange by Flange Gear Operator with Handwheel
- All -23 Valves are MJ Gear Operator with Handwheel