Locates valve and curb boxes up to 9' deep
The Fisher ID2100 features a patented (TID)T Target Identifi cation
System designed to save you time from digging unnecessary holes,
especially in hard or frozen ground.
Great for Utilities, Water Work Municipalities, and Construction Road
departments to locate manhole covers, catch basins, cast iron pipes,
septic tank handles, oil tanks, steel drums, well casings and more.
- Probe is only 33 inches long - fits easily in most utility vehicles!
- Easy to use - peaks over target
- 55 hours of use from one 9V battery
- Three year manufacture warranty
- Submersible up to handle (30 inches)
- Pulsating tone/Low battery indication
- Unbeatable performance locating targets near a fence line.