- Amplifier with push button ON/OFF
switch,volume control, two-digit
display of loudness, and three-range
- Use the short contact rod for
listening at hydrants.
- Use the long contact rods for
listening at below-grade meters
and below-grade valves.
- Notch filters reduce A/C hum from
transformers, power lines, etc.
- Excellent sensor sensitivity, leak
sound amplification, and audio clarity.
- Stereo headphones with soft leather
ear covers are comfortable for hours
- Use the two-digit display to compare
the loudness of leak sounds at nearby
locations, like adjacent water meters,
close water hydrants, close water
valves, etc. The display can show
which is the loudest when your ears
can not tell.
- Sturdy, light-weight carrying case
weighs only 10 lbs. and fits behind
the seat in the truck.
STANDARD CONTACT RODS*
Short Rod : 4 inches, anti-slip tip
4-Section Rod: 4 sections, each 13 inches, threaded connections. * Comes with P83080.
OPTIONAL CONTACT RODS
40 Inch Rod: Single piece, light-weight stainless steel.
60 Inch Rod: Single piece, light-weight stainless steel.
Sensor: Piezoelectric Element
Amplification: 55 dB
Frequency Range: 100Hz to 2000Hz
Notch Filters: 150Hz and 180Hz
Temperature Range: 25 F to 130 F
Batteries: Two AA
Battery Life: 24 hours minimum