Free standing, pedestal-mounted
eyewash. Two GS-Plus™ spraytype
spray heads. Each head has
a “flip top” dust cover, internal
flow control and filter to remove
impurities from the water flow.
Water flow is activated by either
flag handle or optional foot treadle.
- Valve: 1/2” IPS chrome plated
brass stay-open ball valve.
Valve is activated by flag handle
or foot treadle. Unit remains
in operation until handle is returned
to closed position
- Supply: 1/2” NPT female inlet
- Two GS-Plus™ spray heads deliver
3+gpm @ 15 minutes per
- Waste: 1-1/4” NPT female outlet
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign
- Unit meets ANSI Z358.1-2009 requirements as a primary eye