Solinst Model 102 200 ft. Water Level Meter with P10 Probe
Length: Please select
- Laser Marked Cable: the coaxial cable has laser itched markings every 1/100th ft to provide high accuracy and reliability. The cable reels smoothly, remains flexible and hangs straight in the well. It comes in lengths to 1000 ft. The cable jacket is of heavy-duty polyethylene for durability
- Laser marked at 100th/ft increments
- Probes: Model 102 probes are designed for flexibility. The probe tips use a recessed design to minimize false signals in cascading water.
- Probes: P10 - 3/8th dia. X 2.75" long (10 mm x 70 mm) Stainless steel with 10 stainless steel weights, weighing 6.14 ox (174 g). This heavier probe assembly is ideal for greater depths.
- Probes: P4 - 0.157" DIA X 1.5" long (4mmx 38mm). Stainless steel weighing 0.35ox (10 g). It is ideal for accessing narrow diameters, especially the channels of a Solnit CMT system.
- The 102 Mini 80 ft has all the great features as the standard 102 model but in a convenient small reel that is light-weight and fits into a mini carrying case or backpack
- The Solnit Model 102 Water Level Meters are designed to measure groundwater levels, especially in small diameter tubes and piezometers or where a flexible cable is needed to snake past an in-well pump
- The cable has a heavy-duty jacket and stainless steel coaxial conductors for strength