Pollardwater's response to COVID-19
Pollardwater appreciates your business and shares your concern over the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. Our priority is the health and safety of our associates, customers, partners and communities. We are also closely monitoring potential impacts to inventory. We understand our business is essential to the continuity of your business, as we supply many of the critical parts and equipment needed to maintain a healthy water infrastructure. We don’t take this responsibility lightly and will do everything we can to fulfill orders and get you the products you need.
Below are just a few of the steps we have already taken to keep our business running smoothly:
- All of our team members are fully functional and set up in a safe environment, ready to support your needs.
- The best way to do business with us during this situation is to continue to utilize Pollardwater.com
- We are continuing to stay open with normal business hours, and you can reach someone for help at (800) 437-1146.
- Our distribution centers are fully operating, and we will keep you up-to-date should we experience any impact.
- We’re working closely with our carriers to ensure customers do not experience any significant delays in shipping or delivery times.
We will continue to make decisions that protect the health and safety of our associates, while maintaining your trust in us to be your preferred waterworks MRO supplier. Now more than ever, our goal at Pollardwater is to support both you and your business by doing all we can to continue offering you the same excellent service, massive inventory and rapid delivery as always.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Additional resourcesGuidance for Building Water Systems | CDC.gov
CARES Act Considerations