Pollardwater is a leading supplier of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products, specializing in tools, equipment and supplies for municipal water and wastewater operations throughout North America.
Since 1837, Pollardwater’s team of industry experts focuses on providing superior customer service and providing solutions for a wide variety of industry needs. Our print catalog, digital catalog and eCommerce capabilities make it easy for our customers to do business the way they want, with seamless product ordering and account management. Our strategically located network of distribution centers and relationships with the industry’s top manufacturers mean on-time delivery and unmatched support for a wide-breadth of products across the water and wastewater industries. Learn more about Pollardwater below.
The Mission of Pollardwater:
- To be the trusted partner for the water and wastewater industry.
- To specialize in technical support and products to provide customer solutions.
- To offer the most effective methods of communication to promote customer-focused interactions.
Market position: America’s oldest continually running distributor of water and wastewater tools and supplies.
- 12 distribution points across the United States
- Product category experts and certified water and wastewater operators on staff
- Dedicated support team and call center
- Serves customers in all 50 states and internationally
- Manufacturer of proprietary water and wastewater specialty tools
- In-house repair center
Parent company: Pollardwater is an acquisition of Ferguson Waterworks.
- Aeration products
- Chart recorders and accessories
- Chemical feed pumps and supplies
- Collection system tools
- Dechlorination equipment and chemicals
- Flow metering tools
- Hose and accessories
- Hydrant maintenance products
- Laboratory equipment and supplies
- Level measurement and control products
- Locators and leak detection equipment
- Pipe fittings, plugs and tools
- Pumps and accessories
- Safety equipment
- Water and wastewater sampling equipment
Notice: scam alert
A job post scam has recently surfaced that uses the name and likeness of Pollardwater’s parent company, Ferguson, on a fraudulent check. The scam offers employment as a secret shopper, nanny or private assistant or attempts to purchase items you are selling via an online sales channel. In return for signing up for the employment service or accepting an offer to purchase your items for sale online, you are sent a fraudulent check and asked to wire money to various recipients. Do not cash or deposit the check. Immediately contact local law enforcement or Ferguson security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well, there is an active email scam involving purchase orders and request for product quotations that purport to originate from Ferguson but are in fact fraudulent. The fraudulent email:
- May be poorly written, with misspellings and awkward sentence structure
- From a non-authentic Ferguson email address
- Requests shipment of products to a non-Ferguson address
- May include an attachment that is designed to look like a purchase order, may include a logo or other graphic, and a signature that may look legitimate
If you believe you have received a fraudulent email, please immediately forward to email@example.com.
200 Atlantic Ave., New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Call us: (800) 437-1146
F: (516) 746-0852