- Linear Low Density Polyethylene polywrap is one of the quickest and easiest methods to provide a protective barrier around DI pipe and fittings in corrosive soils
- Polyethylene film prevents corrosion by creating a barrier between the pipe and the surrounding soil
- Constructed of 100% virgin polyethylene plus 3% carbon black for coloring and ultraviolet protection
- Gauged to 8.5 MIL (0.0085”) to maintain the minimum of 8 MIL as required by the AWWA standards
- Available in perforated lengths of 20’ and 22’ for easy tear off and no waste at roll ends while on the job site
- Care needs to be used when installing this item so it is not damaged. If part of the wrap is damaged repair it with tape if possible.
- Thickness: 8 mil minimum
- Surpasses ANSI/AWWA C105/A21.5 standard