- Right-To-Know Labeling Kits Quickly and easily customize adhesive vinyl labels with Right-To-Know information
- Write in the chemical name and hazard ratings in spaces provided, then use pictogram stickers to identify hazards and required personal protective equipment
- Choose from two formats - NFPA Diamond or Color Bar
- 17 Pictogram Stickers include: PPE - Safety Goggles, Face Shield, Apron, Dust Mask, Vapor Respirator, Self-Contained Air Respirator, Gloves, Boots, and Full Protection Suit
- WHMIS Hazard Symbols - CLS A Compressed Gasses, CLS B Flammable and Combustible Materials, CLS C Oxidizing Materials, CLS D Div 1 Immediately/Seriously Toxic Effects, CLS D Div 2 Other Toxic Effects, CLS D Div 3 Biohazard Infectious Materials, CLS E Corrosive Materials, CLS F Dangerously Reactive Materials
- Available in either 3-1/2" x 5" or 5" x 7"