Jameson Duct Hunter™ 300 ft. Copper, Fiberglass and Plastic Traceable Rodder
| Item #8585353
Length: Please select
- Continuous fiberglass duct rodder with a copper wire embedded in the rod core to enable tracing
- Attach standard field transmitter to Duct Hunter™ to locate to depths up to 10'
- Trace sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred
- Copper wire inside fiberglass core is energized with an electromagnetic signal that is detectable above ground through the use of hand held signal receiver
- Attach sonde, roller guide or pulling eye to rod’s end ferrule
- Rod is marked every 5' to help locate where head is
- Minimum bend radius of 4"
- Pull strength: 400 lb
- Recommended conduit: 1" to 2"
- Accessory kit included contains: Roller Guide, End Ferrule, Splice Ferrule, 2 Adhesive, 2 Emery Cloth, Heat Shrink Tubing, Canvas Pouch
Application1 in - 2 in Conduits, Locating
MaterialCopper, Fiberglass, Plastic
Size1/4 in x 300 ft
Tensile Strength400 lbs/inch
Tool TypeTraceable Rodder