- EX800-Series fixed depth insertion meters require special fittings
- EX800-Series insertion electromagnetic flowmeters are designed for use with conductive liquids in 1 to 12” pipe. A choice of materials (stainless steel, brass, and PVC) allows the meter to adapt to a range of temperature, pressure, and corrosive environments.
- Highly suitable for difficult applications with changing viscosities and pulsating flows, such as air-driven diaphragm pumps
- Reverse flow output and immersibility are optional
- Sensor mounted flow display, bi-directional output and immersabilitiy
- With no moving parts EX800 meters can be used in “dirty” applications where debris would foul a mechanical meter
- With no moving parts, these meters can be used in “dirty water” applications where debris would foul a mechanical meter